DBR has been the sole research and online testing facilitator for OFA since 2006 – conducting focus groups, in-home interviews, dial tests, online communities, control-treatment tests, and phone surveys for the organization.
- Conducted online control-treatment studies to measure the impact of advertisements.
- Conducted statistical analysis to establish the most critical metrics in determining vote choice.
- Analyzed advertisement effectiveness in responding to specific opponent attacks.
- Conducted an in-home study to determine actual television viewing behaviors – and which advertisements are most likely to be noticed.
- Utilized online communities to determine what stories and advertisements average voters noticed.
DBR provides OFA with up-to-the-minute awareness of the stories that voters follow, questions they have, and the impact of ads and other communications on voter opinion.